Jeremy Gallego Eckstein, MD, FACS received his MD degree at the Lius Razzeti School of Medicine in Venezuela, before completing general surgery residencies at the Mount Sinai Medical Center and Maimonides Medical Center in New York.
After completing his training in general surgery, he spent another year studying minimally invasive bariatric surgery at Cleveland Clinic in Florida where he learned the latest techniques in laparoscopic weight management surgery.
Education and Training:
- Lius Razzeti School of Medicine, UCV. Caracas Venezuela.
- General Surgery Residency. The Mount Sinai Medical Center. New York, NY.
- General Surgery Residency. Maimonides Medical Center. Brooklyn, NY.
- Minimally Invasive/Bariatric Fellowship. Cleveland Clinic, Florida.
Certifications and Licensure
- Board Certified, American Board of Surgery, General Surgery
- Florida Board Of Medicine Unrestricted License
- Member, American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, SAGES – Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons
- Member, American Medical Association