Avocado and Peppercorn Dressing
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3-4 Servings
- 1 avocado, peeled and stoned
- 1 tbsp. canned green peppercorns or capers, drained and crushed
- 2 tbsp. orange juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel (zest)
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
Place all ingredients in a blender and puree.
Place any extra in a sealed glass container. This can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
This can be an excellent salad dressing or it can be an excellent compliment to chicken or shrimp.