Spicy Cilantro Dressing
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Jalapeño
- 1 Large bunch of cilantro
- 1 small yellow onion
- 7 ounces of low sodium tamari sauce
- 4 ounces of flax oil
- 4 ounces of extra virgin olive oil
- 9 ounces of apple cider vinegar
- 5 drops of liquid stevia or 1 packet of stevia in the raw
- 2 tsp. of super green powder such as green vibrance or barley greens (optional)
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Store in a sealed container for up to 7 days.
This is a great dressing for salads, vegetables, tofu, chicken or fish.